Farmers markets, festivals, museums and historical sites, parks, nature centers, hiking and biking trails, county fairs, restaurants and shopping: Regardless of the time of year or your interests, there is always something to do in Wisconsin's north woods.
- Fish-O-Rama on the Chain of Lakes, Chetek from early May through mid October
- The Hydroflites Water Ski Shows Friday and Sunday evenings (6:30 pm) on Lake Chetek
- Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings in Rice Lake from June to September
- Municipal Band Concerts on Thursdays (7:30 pm) in Rice Lake from mid June to mid August.
Canoeing, Floating, Fishing
- Red Cedar River, Chetek and Sand Creek
Hiking, Biking, Snowmobiling
- Christie Mountain Ski Area (downhill)
For more information
We've mentioned only a few. Please also see the following:
- Chetek.net: co-sponsored by the Chetek Chamber of Commerce & Chetek Resort Owners Association. Includes a map of the Chain of Lakes.